rang3scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dummymage's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Dummymage's Admin Application Empty Dummymage's Admin Application

Post  Dummymage Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:45 pm

I, Dummymage and I AGREE to ALL of the CONDITIONS

I would like to become an admin because: In why make me admin
Have I had expeirience before?: Yes i have ive been co-owner 3 Admin13 Mod13
Why to make me an admin?:I would like to be admin becuz i no i could make a big difference to the server if i had the chance to.I would like to make the serv the best it can be!I have a history of helping people Co-Owner:3 Admin:13 Mod:13 I live to help people and i love to do so i would like the opportunity to help people.thanks for looking at application.
Part 2:Hello 81.231.232.200, admins, mods and all other players,

I have been playing 81.231.232.200 for a good amount of time, and have made loads of great mates and players. This is the first server that i have ever played, i have tried other servers since but stoppped as i realized that 81.231.232.200 is by far the best. I have a good understanding of the rules, and of where people break the rules. Now, i think that i would be a fantastic admin, but i know .
I think that i should be a adminfor a number of reasons: I 81.231.232.200, and play alot of the time, so chosen to become a admin i would be a very active player. I am also from ohio, and i feel that there are not enough mods who are online for the usa times. I am also a friendly and well known player, who is always up for helping new players, i will not give players free items or coins as i feel that it ruins the game, But will direct them into making there own money. While doing this i feel that i am now aware of the trouble makers and rule breakers in the game, and i have informed mods and admins of there details. I am also highly active on the lucariozscape forums,i cheak it pretty much every day , and post when i fell i can help people , or have a knowledgable opionion about the topic.
While helping players, and stoping rule breakers i have picked up many good friends who also help me cut down on rule breaking,as i think i am a familar face around lucariozscape.
As a admin i would use my extra abbilities to make 81.231.232.200 a better and funner game to play, I would not abuse the added abilities, and would defonitly raise to the knew responsiblilities that i would have. thanks very much fore reading.

Now, if you have any opinions about me, and if i should be a mod, please post...( please do explain your points though, and if you feel i should not be a mod, please tell me what i need to do to become one) thanks you very much.
Dummymage
Dummymage

Back to top Go down

Dummymage's Admin Application Empty The poll part thing

Post  Dummymage Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:32 pm

Soz i couldent make a poll it wont let me
Dummymage
Dummymage

Back to top Go down

Dummymage's Admin Application Empty Re: Dummymage's Admin Application

Post  batosta123 Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Wonderful application Razz I think you'd be a good admin

on another note how did u get that awesome siggy?

batosta123

Back to top Go down

Dummymage's Admin Application Empty I OWN!

Post  Dummymage Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:37 pm

My friend made me it Razz Im going to making my own when i get good at it .
Dummymage
Dummymage

Back to top Go down

Dummymage's Admin Application Empty Re: Dummymage's Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down